Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridge Cs4

Hello Folks
    When I select a photo in Bridge I wish to know the 'height and width' in pixels, the 'total weight', the level on which I saved the JPG file (6,7,12?) rather than other details of the shooting. How do I should proceed? Thank you.

Re: Bridge Cs4

Hi,
    just go to: Presets (Ctrl+K) > Metadata and select / deselect all the information you want oder don't want to see. This is based on the German Version, but I suppose the wording should be similar in your version. Actually I'm not sure if it possible to display the quality level of your JPG files, but if it is possible, you will find it in the same place mentioned above.

Comment

By the way I'm not able to display lenght and hight.....

Comment

Are these activated in the presets? If so, you should be able to see them in the metadata panel.

Comment

You're right, man! Many Thanks.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• KR1156
            cs4....sucks!
            by KR1156
            just got my hands on a copy, finally.

stop making photoshop geared toward the sunday artist!!! how clunky are they gonna make this thing?!?!?!?!?!?!?

leave some room for the professional who uses it 60 hours a week!
            08-21-2009, 09:34 PM
          • klaudun
            cs4 and dng 6.3
            by klaudun
            Hi all! This would be my first post to the forum although I've been a member for a little while. This is a question for those of you who still use CS4. I updated to DGN 6.3 off the adobe site and since then have had trouble opening images after I work on them and close them. I spent the better...
            04-27-2011, 04:47 PM
          • Frank Lopes
            To CS4 or not to CS4
            by Frank Lopes
            Within the context of the kinds of things that we do around here, what is your opinion:

Should one jump to Photoshop CS4 or stay with CS3?
            10-18-2008, 06:03 PM
          • pixelzombie
            CS4, the small upgrades
            by pixelzombie
            here's a nice page that points out some of the lesser known features of CS4:

http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2008/09...e_details.html
            09-25-2008, 07:39 PM
          • Hollis1
            CS4 Select>Modify>Contract fails after select All.
            by Hollis1
            Hi All, I just noticed that I cannot contract a selection created by "select all" (whole image). Does anyone have a workaround or solution.

I use this in a script to place a watermark in my images. It allows me to align my watermark a defined number of pixels from the right...
            12-01-2009, 02:47 PM
          Working...
          X