• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• montanagal
    Hair Hair Hair
    by montanagal
    I have a senior gal with hair over the bra strap...she wants the bra strap to go but how do you keep the hair. I am just starting out...I am pulling my hair out..

I did set up a flickr account and have the images smaller but how do I get that information to you?

I have...
    02-07-2012, 10:04 PM
  • Milkshake-Bros
    Perfect hair
    by Milkshake-Bros
    I've looked around and Im not really sure how this is achieved. By perfect hair I mean e.g. pro photoshoots, when shooting the hair will be good but have scraggly bits but when processed something is done which means it ends up perfect and has perfect lines and NO scraggly bits! e.g.

06-23-2011, 08:42 AM
  • Sherri Lynn
    Adding hair - please help asap!
    by Sherri Lynn
    hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone could offer suggestions or examples of how to add windblown hair to an image (for paintshop 7). I added the hair but it looks too fake. Any suggestions? I could really use the help, thanks!

BEFORE: http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1674/rebecca...
    12-30-2005, 02:10 AM
  • dcmcintosh79
    Digital Wigs. Or, retouching real ones.
    by dcmcintosh79
    Hi there,

A couple of friends of mine are morning show hosts on a local radio station--they would like to spoof one of the movie posters for the new Twilight film (http://static.newmoonmovie.org/bdm/i...wn-poster1.jpg for example).

The only problem...
    10-05-2011, 07:38 AM
  • KR1156
    Hair
    by KR1156
    Any of you guys who work on hair often, i applaud you. I know Theveed was mentioning not too long ago, that he had a lot of experience with it.

i've been helping out on a campaign for a major hair product, and it's by far the worst thing to work on. After all the careful cloning, i...
    08-31-2007, 09:04 AM
Working...
X