Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• fryday
    Evening out skin tones
    by fryday
    Hi everyone,

I've just finished a retouch and after looking at the image for a while i noticed that there's a grayish color in the skin tones. If you have a look at this image

http://fryday.deviantart.com/art/Fac...uch-2-98177694

to the left and right...
    09-17-2008, 04:38 AM
  • cducasse
    coloring skin tones
    by cducasse
    I know there is a lot of info out there, but i cannot figure out how to make any of it work. I am trying to color this image but can't figure out how to color the skin. I have searched for baby skin tones, looked at baby photos, and just can't figure it out. I've colored images before with skin tones,...
    12-07-2006, 09:57 AM
  • mayday
    Even color skin tones?
    by mayday
    Hi does anyone know of any techniques that are used get even skin color throughout a image, where only the tint of the color changes?

I am not talking about dodge and burn to even skin am talking about color tone.

I've seen this technique in many magazine and high fasion ads...
    07-24-2007, 09:54 AM
  • fotogen
    Skin Tone help?
    by fotogen
    I am sorry if I am posting on something that might have spoken about many times on the forum.
    I need some advice/technique to correct and even out skin tone on an image. What is the best trick to do this please? I have attached an image which I like to keep in color but the skin tones do not...
    01-19-2010, 11:24 AM
  • Quantum3
    Color correcting different skin tones in same pic?
    by Quantum3
    Hi, I would like to know what's the method to color correct skin tones in the same picture. I usually use the curves method with black and white point, but some parts of the skin don't get color corrected. Sometimes, correcting some areas of the skin destroys other areas. I would appreciate some suggestions...
    09-11-2009, 05:03 AM
Working...
X