Replacing Closed Eyes With Open Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing Closed Eyes With Open Eyes

Hi, I am trying to replace partially open eyes with open eyes in wedding photos of mine and getting very frustrated. I was told you could help here.

Re: Replacing Closed Eyes With Open Eyes

Hello Pookietoo,
    I would look for another picture with that person's face at approximately the same angle. Select the eyes from that one and drag to the closed eye photo.
    Then it's a matter of making the size and point of focus match.
    best wishes,
    Mush

Comment

I was told if I posted pictures you could fix eyes for me. I do have 2 wedding photos to work with, but they are not digital ones; and my scanner is not working.

Comment

Perhaps you should have a look here first http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/faq...faq_free_labor

Then look here for some professional help http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/classifieds/

Comment

they are not digital ones; and my scanner is not working
          No wonder you're getting frustrated. You using scissors and rubber cement?

Comment

No, why did you ask me if I used scissors and rubber cement? I took a picture of 2 wedding photos and tried to work with them that way.

Comment

Pookietoo, if you post the photo to this thread by clicking on the Manage Attachments button, members here at RP will offer some suggestions how to best solve your problem.
              Regards, Murray

Comment

Thanks, but I tried to work with 2 wedding photos after I took pictures of them, and they are very hard to work with that way. I need to wait until I get my scanner fixed and scan them.

Comment

Your post said you had 2 photos to work with but they were not digital and no scanner. I didn't see where you said anything about rephotographing them with a digital camera, and was having trouble understanding what you were trying to do. As Murray said, we really need to see what you 'have to work with. If the shots are of the same angle, you can paste just the eyes on separate layers and blend them into the background photo with a soft brush eraser tool. Or, sometimes if onel eye fits better you can flip it and use for the other eye too.

Comment

Just a thought, if they are 8x10 or less, a small local newspaper might scan them for free if you take in a flash drive. I've done free scans for walk-ins if they just have one or two.

Comment

Thanks for your responses. I just need to try to download drivers and software for my printer to see if my printer will scan then and then work with the scanned photos.

Comment

Working...
                      X