Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for tips retouching metal cooker

Hi,

Anyone have some nice tip to retouching metal cooker?
    I'm using some kinda of solar curves than cleaning unwanted surfaces with healing brush, cloning and brushing. Some times I use some bluring on the surface.

WHich is your best aproach?

HAve a nice day

Re: Looking for tips retouching metal cooker

Make sure I photograph it in a light tent

Other than that I'd need to see the image to figure out the best way of doing it but I really do try to get it as right as possible in camera to minimise the amount of retouching I have to do

Comment

Re: Looking for tips retouching metal cooker

Regarding to my recent experience in doing this, with a cooker full of reflection and many black of them made by a strong use of flash that change completely the color of the metal (the main problem on this kind of surface) is to redbrush completely the surface with one linear black reflection and some whites but very soft using selections or linear gradient tool with a custom preset.

As I finish the job I'll post some exemple.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• voidsource
        Tips on retouching scissors
        by voidsource
        Currently im retouching scissors and was wondering what are some of the best ways to bring out the silver, darks and lights that it has. Do i use D&B? do I use gradient map? or gradients with different blend modes? etc...
        02-19-2014, 01:36 PM
      • derangedimages
        Looking for help retouching products
        by derangedimages
        Hi everyone,

I've just discovered this forum and I'm looking for some advice. I'm a photographer looking to learn re-touching for product photography. Jewelery, in particular I am finding really difficult. I have tried to attach some images I'm hoping it works if not there is more...
        04-01-2017, 03:17 PM
      • Mike Kalcevic
        Proper retouching methods?
        by Mike Kalcevic
        I'm in the process of hauling my butt up the learning curve to learn how to retouch images properly, at the pixel level, so I can get my photography all the more close to the level that I want. I'm kinda stumped though, and could use a kick in the right direction.

Right now, I'm using...
        07-22-2008, 06:47 AM
      • pixelzombie
        Architectural retouching - looking for tips
        by pixelzombie
        I would like see what is involved in architectural retouching...
        03-30-2008, 11:42 PM
      • lukasdp
        retouching studios in Toronto?
        by lukasdp
        my name is Lukas and I have been retouching and using photoshop for the better part of a decade. Currently I live in Vancouver and wish to re-locate to Toronto and hopefully get on with a good retouching studio. If you know of any retouching houses I'd very much appreciate if you would list them here,...
        09-14-2010, 03:16 PM
      Working...
      X