Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Color matching, coordinating, picking, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• KenB
    Useful Site for choosing colors
    by KenB
    Not sure if this is the most appropriate forum for this thread or not but, I found this site that easily shows you the complimentary color for a color you choose.

Ken

http://www.corsatech.com/services/colors.asp
    04-19-2003, 07:11 AM
  • G. Couch
    "Web safe" color schemes?
    by G. Couch
    "Web safe" or "browser safe" color schemes used to be a very important consideration when designing a site but does anyone still bother? I think most users have probably upgraded from 256 color video by now...so why do we still need to design for that?
    03-08-2003, 09:57 PM
  • czerwony
    color settings
    by czerwony
    I'm quite new to photoshop and retouch. still need to learn a lot so please excuse me if this question sounds silly...

I have read somewhere recently that before you start working in photoshop you need to set up photoshop's color settings correctly otherwise your monitor will be fooling...
    03-11-2010, 12:47 PM
  • Lampy
    Color Calibration
    by Lampy
    Hi all

Does anyone have any expertise in calibrating their monitor color/brightness to an output device. Specifically I'm interested in output to Ofoto's printing process.

Currently I have to adjust color and brightness by eye according to what I've noticed the differences...
    06-07-2002, 01:37 PM
  • ljl269
    Color Manage + $0 Profiling
    by ljl269
    Recently I received some very good help in this forum so in the spirit of 'giving more than u receive' I'm hoping the following will benefit some here:

1-I was having trouble getting info on CM from sourses such as forums, newsgroups, & web sites which was at the right level of detail...
    07-15-2004, 07:54 AM
Working...
X