Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch resize

Evening all,

i have a couple of dozen scans, all of various sizes that were scanned at 1200dpi (i was over-enthusistic and under-educated in the scanning of prints).

is there anyway to batch resize the images to 300dpi?

regards

btw have alien skin blowup, but can only see how to batch resize images to particular dimensions

Re: Batch resize

Cud22, welcome to RetouchPro!
    Yes, you can record a tiny action and then do File>Automate>Batch or File>Image Processor in Photoshop.
    Regards, Murray

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ktg222
      Batch processing H&V images
      by ktg222
      I want to batch process a series of images to 900X600 pixels. I want the batch automation to recognize the horizontal and vertical nature of the images. I forgot how to automate that process so the batch will automatically make the verticals 900 px hight and the horizontals 900 px wide; same too for...
      11-11-2008, 04:52 PM
    • DannyRaphael
      File > Automate > Batch
      by DannyRaphael
      Here are some common applications of the File > Automate > Batch dialog:

* Converting images from one file format to another, e.g.,.jpg to .tif or one color space to another, e.g., RGB to CMYK

* Changing image size and/or resolution for, say, a web gallery
      12-12-2003, 04:04 PM
    • JudyNakagawa
      Batch .eps to .jpg
      by JudyNakagawa
      Can anyone recommend a good program to batch convert a set of .eps image to .jpg images. There is a need to customize some of the parameters with the batch conversion.
      08-24-2007, 12:07 PM
    • Godmother
      Help !!
      by Godmother
      I Need to downsize 1500 images can it be done in photoshop? But not just one at the time? I Don't know... program photoshop to do the ame to all the images? Something like that?
      07-02-2006, 06:34 PM
    • christine66
      Batch Resizing?
      by christine66
      Is there a way to automate the task of resizing multiple images on the fly in Photoshop 7?

Christine
      02-09-2005, 12:32 PM
    Working...
    X