Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

color balance to a specific color,can i do it?

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• mantra
    is there a color wheel for photoshop cc?
    by mantra
    hi

is there a way to have a color wheel in photoshop to select a color and use it
    to "color balance" an image ?

i know photoshop color balance adjustamanet layer has 3 sliders

what i would like to do is
    1) have a color wheel
    06-16-2015, 12:50 AM
  • ajack
    Adjust color tone
    by ajack
    Hi all,
    In the first time in touch with photography, my first impression with picture is color. So my most wonder is how to adjust the color tone of photographs.
    There's a word for setting color in movie: "color timing". All of movies I've ever seen, the frames were changed a...
    07-02-2009, 08:44 AM
  • skydog
    Color
    by skydog
    Sometimes I come across a color in a magazine, poster, wall, paint, etc that I like. To use it or know what it is I either take a picture or scan it. Is there an inexpensive device that can take a visual sample of the color and provide the color code?
    11-16-2008, 06:18 PM
  • davidlicious
    Rihanna's Color Treatment!
    by davidlicious
    I was curious as to how everyone applies color treatments to their images, especially one that's a creamy pastel pink/purple and one that's a darker golden green/brown.

Maybe something like one of these shots of Rihanna.

I'm sure the options are endless but wanted to see...
    01-24-2011, 01:34 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Please don't call it color grading
    by Doug Nelson
    My most common unfulfilled topic request for potential RetouchPRO LIVE shows is for "color grading". I reply to those requests by asking for a definition. And rarely hear back. When I did hear back it was with a link to an example rather than an actual definition.

"Color...
    04-14-2015, 11:14 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color balance to a specific color,can i do it?

Hi

i have a question about color balance

i can emulate the color balance , and balance to a specific color

i thought about a solid color but i can't get the same effect

in color balance there are 3 sliders , and shadow ,midtones, and hightlight

i would use a specific color and emulate the same effect of color balance

can i do it?

thanks
    cheers

Re: color balance to a specific color,can i do it?

Hi Mantra: I don't much about "emulate" some color effect with color balance, but there's a tool in Ps (Match Color) not frequently used by many, that in some cases can do a fair job. It is not as good as using adjustment layers, but it is an alternate method for this purpose. Take a look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC9tE9zVv8g

Comment

Re: color balance to a specific color,can i do it?

Probably using adequate luminance masking but I'd rather stick with the color balance tool if I was you since there is no point to emulate something simple with something much more complicated.

Comment

Working...
      X