Retouching dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retouching dvd

I recently bought natalia taffarel beauty retouching dvd. And it was great, and i would recommend it. But i have been thinking about also buying gry garness beauty dvd. But do you guys/girls think it`s worth it, when i already have taffarels dvd. What i really would have like is more techniques for making a image "pop", there are a couple of these in taffarels dvd , and they are great. But do you find such things i Gry`s dvd?? For is it pretty much the same thing as in taffarels dvd, just another way to do it, i`m not sure it`s worth 150£ for me.

Re: Retouching dvd

I have both and they are both excellent.

Does a person need the other if they already have one? I don't know, but there's no such thing as too much knowledge. I would say this, Gry's is somewhat more geared to "pop" than Natalia's, if for no other reason than she covers more type of images, including fashion/editorial. The flip side is that Natalia's is more oriented toward a start-to-finish retouch, which is an absolute requirement for some.

Gry's is great and worth the money, but worth it to you? I can't say.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, i`ve decided to go for the Garness retouching dvd as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashtones View Post
        I have both and they are both excellent.

Does a person need the other if they already have one? I don't know, but there's no such thing as too much knowledge. I would say this, Gry's is somewhat more geared to "pop" than Natalia's, if for no other reason than she covers more type of images, including fashion/editorial. The flip side is that Natalia's is more oriented toward a start-to-finish retouch, which is an absolute requirement for some.

Gry's is great and worth the money, but worth it to you? I can't say.
        Exactly! What is good is that she covers different techniques in different images. So you see different ways of doings different things.

My intention with the DVD was the opposite so u get the best of both worlds

I'd go for it if you're learning. Thank you for recommending mine but you can't have too much information and Gry is a great teacher.

Comment

Hi,

I have both DVDs. They are both very good.

Each one has a different approach and presents a variety of methods.

IMO, they complement each other. I have learned a lot from both.

Hope this is useful.

Best regards.

Comment

Thank you both, GM and astonaut for your opinion

Comment