Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plugins

Hello Folks!
    I'm presently receiving many solicitations offering Photoshop plugins, like Alien Skin's Bookeh 2 (blur) or an Italian feature: Alce (dodge).
    You Folk do think that they are really performant? Are they doing thinks definitely better than the 'simple' Photoshop?
    Besides if you think that they are indispensables, which are the best ones, the 'must have'?
    Thanks in advance.

Re: plugins

If you have the time AND the skill, you can do a huge amount with Photoshop that resembles what various plug-is offer. But in many cases you just can't, because the plug-in effects are just too unique.

Even if you had the skill you probably don't want to commit the necessary time, especially in deadline-driven situations where productivity and speed is more important.

See the URL in my sig for free dedicated info on Photoshop plug-ins that should help you learn about them quickly.

Comment

Re: plugins

they are gimmicky

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• NadiaB
        too many Plugins?
        by NadiaB
        I have quite a few Plugins installed but they are not all showing up when I try to apply a filter. Do I have too many? Is there a limit?
        12-17-2007, 04:51 AM
      • Frogger
        Plugins
        by Frogger
        I Do many Animated Sigs and Avatars, I just recently started doing a few Movie Sigs And have gotten pretty good with it, however it lags my Photoshop real bad when doing it.
        Is it possible that so many plugins are running and is it possible to disable some?
        Then if so how will I know...
        07-24-2007, 05:33 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        Unreplaceable plugins
        by Doug Nelson
        What are plugins you use that can't be replaced by anything else? Unique, or merely complicated, there's no other way to do the thing that plugin does. So what are they?
        05-11-2015, 07:57 AM
      • markc78
        Photoshop Plugins
        by markc78
        Hi , I'm curious about the range of additional plugins available to Ps & if they really can enhance the image editing process or are they generally just dressed up automations for what can already be achieved manually within Ps?

Some of the plugins I've come across so far include...
        03-27-2009, 02:14 AM
      • Caleb
        Favourite Photoshop plugins
        by Caleb
        Hi everyone,

I was just wondering what peoples favourite various Photoshop plugins (free or paid for) are.

I've just been playing around with the free Nik collection plugins and thought i'd see if anyone had any other recommendations...

I guess mostly i'm...
        10-04-2017, 10:20 AM
      Working...
      X