Advice on affordable Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on affordable Monitor

Does anyone know a good monitor that wont break the bank? I will need to buy one to continue working while my Eizo cg222w is taken back to the UK for repair.
    I would like one that is similar in spec but not so expensive as it is only going to be used as a standby monitor untill mine is repaired. With that said it will need to be good enough to perform good quality retouching.

Thanks in advance.

Leaf Man

Re: Advice on affordable Monitor

Well how about something like the NEC P221W, or if you want an IPS wide gamut (for a bit more), the PA271W? The SpectraView’s stack up to Eizo’s for a lot less money.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• TopiToo
      Urgent monitor advice needed please. (NEC P221W)
      by TopiToo
      Hello

I am looking for some advice from fellow members with regards to a Multisync Nec P221W monitor,
      Having just purchased the monitor initially I was very impressed however after leaving it switched on all day I have noticed a slight tint going from Left to Right (Green to Red),...
      06-12-2011, 02:39 PM
    • Caravaggio
      Guidance on purchasing a monitor
      by Caravaggio
      Hi, It has been a few years since anyone has posted any recommendations on monitors for retouching. I was wondering what people's current recommendations are?

I'm currently using an iMac, 5k, retina 27", late 2015, calibrated with colormunki, as my main monitor. I know Apple monitors...
      10-21-2017, 05:10 PM
    • Jeff F
      Can Monitor Calibration Devices Flag a Bad Monitor
      by Jeff F
      I'm asking this here because I'm currently reading Richard's book on PSE 4. It occurs to me that no amount of calibration can fix a monitor for which the colors at the edge of the screen do not match the colors in the center. And I'm sure that there are other monitor problems which cannot be eliminated...
      10-08-2006, 11:25 PM
    • pavel123
      monitor - which brand to choose
      by pavel123
      I would like to ask for advice on which brand of monitor would be a better choice for graphic work. Available locally are: Acer, Gateway, HP, Samsung, Optiquest, Asus. Prices vary somewhat depending on the brand, and it is not immediately obvious why.
      I suppose ordering from Dell is an option...
      10-20-2009, 10:42 AM
    • pavel123
      monitor calbration
      by pavel123
      Could somebody please suggest a good monitor calibration package. I assume this was discussed here before, but somehow I am getting mostly old posts dating back to 2003 or so. Ideally I would be looking at under $200.
      My understanding is that Spider 2 is the most commonly used, but it gets a...
      11-11-2009, 05:11 AM
    Working...
    X