need help on thickening hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on thickening hair

As you see in the attached picture, the hair looks slightly balding. I am not sure exactly how to fix this the correct way.

Any suggestions?
    Attached Files

Re: need help on thickening hair

Google hair brushes. You might find some that will match pretty closely the existing hair.

k

Comment

Re: need help on thickening hair

I think a hair restoration product is the holy grail of the cosmetic industry... In the meantime, yeah, brushes (or burning/dodging) will work.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• montanagal
        Hair Hair Hair
        by montanagal
        I have a senior gal with hair over the bra strap...she wants the bra strap to go but how do you keep the hair. I am just starting out...I am pulling my hair out..

I did set up a flickr account and have the images smaller but how do I get that information to you?

I have...
        02-07-2012, 11:04 PM
      • Ms Bay
        Help with Hair
        by Ms Bay
        Does anyone know how I can "fix" this hairline? As you can see the bangs look more like they are stuck on instead of blending in with the face. The photo was seriously sun damaged and when I tried to repair it, it turned out looking more like a portrait than a picture. Any suggestions...
        08-09-2004, 01:05 AM
      • MonicaLynne
        help on adding lots of hair
        by MonicaLynne
        I have been retouching some photos for pageants. Glitz style. I need help with hair. does any one have any great tutorials on adding lots of hair and yet have it look real? I am a photoshop user. I have been searching and yet still can't find exactly what I need. Thanks. I am new here but have visited...
        02-20-2008, 11:27 PM
      • Pixel Pusher
        Please help create hair out of thin air.
        by Pixel Pusher
        I'm donig a restoration for a client and I'm having a hard time bringing the kid's hair back.

My method was:
        - selected left side of face and mirrored
        - cloned the hair

My problem is:
        - hair looks unnatural
        - need to create hair on the kid's...
        04-30-2006, 06:23 PM
      • J__
        Flawless Hair
        by J__
        Hi,

I am wondering how to achieve the "flawless hair look" like these in a final image. Is it done by having an awesome MUA or is it something doable in Post?

http://www.thesagetreeinc.com/image/25293472.jpg
        http://www.nexxus.com/images/styling-main-m...
        04-05-2010, 04:07 PM
      Working...
      X