• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Architecture Retouching

Is there "SPECIFIC INFORMATION" on architectural retouching
    Thanks for any info
    Zganie

Re: Architecture Retouching

This is a loaded question, what are you trying to accomplish? Is this a color balance problem or a "where do I start Problem". I can offer help as I have retouched architecture for 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by cipphoto View Post
      This is a loaded question, what are you trying to accomplish? Is this a color balance problem or a "where do I start Problem". I can offer help as I have retouched architecture for 10 years.
      Welcome to RetouchPRO Hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts, some of your work and advise

Comment

Its a general Question .I students ask lots of questions and I try and find answers for them
        So is there specific or generally its the same as retouching

Comment

I say get the color right first, then perspective. After that you can dodge and burn areas that may need some help. I will always shoot thinking that there will be minimal retouching. I will say I am a HUGE fan of HDR though.

Comment

Can i have a link of a discussion for dodge and burn? Thanks

Comment

Hi Ufaccio: Lots of info concerning the topic, just hit the search menu above, and write dodge and burn.

Comment