• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• qbic
    a very bad skin
    by qbic
    What if you have to deal with a very bad skin with pimple by pimple?
    I usually apply some combination of D&B and frequency split to smooth the skin texture. But it takes a bit too much time I'd like to commit to it.

I'm not looking for a quick method 'how to end up with blurred...
    12-01-2010, 01:54 PM
  • c19h28O2
    Skin Skin Skin!
    by c19h28O2
    Guys,

I'm trying to learn to d&b but with this photo i'm having no luck. I keep trying on the left side of her cheek with a 50% soft light layer (as per Eismanns's book) but there is a lot of yellow when i zoom in and i'm not sure how to tackle it. i've tried sampling colors and...
    07-05-2007, 01:49 PM
  • padi
    Beautiful Crunchy Skin Look
    by padi
    Hi everyone.

There are many cool ways in photoshop or captureone to make a normal even skin looking great. To give the skin a beautiful "crunchy" texture. It doesn't matter if it's in the hard sunlight or in the shadow. I think the technique is the same at the end. And I am...
    01-22-2017, 12:01 PM
  • gpumar
    Skin texture (alien skin)
    by gpumar
    I've used Image doctor to smooth or improve the skin but, is there any other filter taht works better that that?
    02-27-2010, 07:06 AM
  • RetWannabe
    Impossible skin
    by RetWannabe
    Hi,

This has probably been asked or discussed on this forum before. What do you do? You have an impossible image, really bad skin, almost no spot to source for healing or cloning. 1. How many of you have have a supply of facial textures that you've saved from previous retouches and...
    12-29-2010, 09:25 AM
Working...
X