• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• phili1
    Downloading pictures
    by phili1
    I am haveing alot of trouble downloading pictures.

Example I downloaded a challange Guitar charlie which had a pixel width of 547 and height of 711 from this sight.

I redid it and tried to send back the same size and it told me its to large.

So I reduce...
    12-16-2002, 06:34 AM
  • ogee
    How to reduce an image size
    by ogee
    I have downloaded a large number of professionally scanned pages from old newspapers and the files are huge (5MB+)...I would like to share a large number of them but want to lessen the file size as well as highlight passages on each page without increasing the file size. I also want to be able to print...
    11-21-2013, 11:34 AM
  • ylwdog
    Jpg: Small Size is Increased when Opened
    by ylwdog
    I have a Photoshop file that I saved out from a psd format to 194K in a jpg format file.
    Reading the properties of the file show 194k, when I open it in Photoshop it blows it up to 34.5mb.
    A) Curious what is going on
    B) Is it possible to have Photoshop open the jpg file as the...
    09-11-2009, 05:17 AM
  • Doriedee
    file size versus quality
    by Doriedee
    Hi,

Have what I think is probably an easy question but I can't figure it out, so I hope someone can give me a clue....
    I just went back to work for a company who THOUGHT that if I dabbled in restoration then knew all about graphic arts. Boy are they wrong but I'm trying to learn....So...
    10-19-2002, 05:18 AM
  • sirrduke2010
    How to size things in Photoshop?
    by sirrduke2010
    I used to think it was easy to size in Photoshop and then I discovered that the images I resized in Photoshop weren't the size I sized them for. In other words I resized an image to 100 kb only to find out that the image was 10kb after the sizing. Checking the size of an image in Photoshop for me...
    01-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Working...
X