Natalia Taffarel DVD #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalia Taffarel DVD #2

I read that Natalia is busy making a new dvd... anybody know if she has an expected date yet, and what's gonna be on it? thanks!

Re: Natalia Taffarel DVD #2

You could ask her directly - she is very approachable and posts here as Godmother

Comment

ok thanks! i'll ask her... will post any news on here

Comment

found this thread on FB:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?to...id=44933971106

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• II SiNiXteR II
          WTB: natalia taffarel used dvd
          by II SiNiXteR II
          If you have it and you don't use it anymore, send me a msg with price. Thanks guys/gals ....
          02-02-2011, 10:50 AM
        • Rust
          Retouching dvd
          by Rust
          I recently bought natalia taffarel beauty retouching dvd. And it was great, and i would recommend it. But i have been thinking about also buying gry garness beauty dvd. But do you guys/girls think it`s worth it, when i already have taffarels dvd. What i really would have like is more techniques for...
          10-09-2010, 04:38 PM
        • krissiedee
          natalias series 2 dvd
          by krissiedee
          hi everybody i'm new and need some help i am trying to purchase the dvd from the site but im getting an error, i tried to go through my paypal but was also told that they are giving me an error because its not a secure gateway, help i really wanna purchase any suggestions?
          08-26-2011, 04:51 PM
        • shaunx
          dvd to mp3 audio sound ripper
          by shaunx
          hi, dose anyone know of a freeware dvd to mp3 audio sound ripper, i have a dvd of my sons band at a gig and would like to eventually burn the tracks on to cd so i can play them in the car etc, im on xp sp2,hope ive posted in the correct place and thanks in advance for any help....
          02-01-2008, 11:01 PM
        • gerlach_photo
          DVD recommendation
          by gerlach_photo
          Hi,

i'm seraching for a tutorial (dvd) - about image looks - the creative part like Benjamin Becker (http://www.benjaminbecker-photography.de/). Not about dodge and burn, about color. I really like the DVDs from digitalphotoshopretouching.com, especially the third DVD. Does anybody know...
          05-21-2013, 10:14 AM
        Working...
        X