• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ms Bay
    Help with Hair
    by Ms Bay
    Does anyone know how I can "fix" this hairline? As you can see the bangs look more like they are stuck on instead of blending in with the face. The photo was seriously sun damaged and when I tried to repair it, it turned out looking more like a portrait than a picture. Any suggestions...
    08-09-2004, 01:05 AM
  • montanagal
    Hair Hair Hair
    montanagal
    by montanagal
    I have a senior gal with hair over the bra strap...she wants the bra strap to go but how do you keep the hair. I am just starting out...I am pulling my hair out..

I did set up a flickr account and have the images smaller but how do I get that information to you?

I have...
    02-07-2012, 11:04 PM
  • gardenfull
    Extracting hair - Please help!
    gardenfull
    by gardenfull
    I am trying to extract a woman's face with beautiful hair. But no matter if using "Extract" or "Magic Wand Tool", I just can't get the natural touch of the hair.
    Appreciated for those who can help.

Gardenfull
    01-20-2008, 11:39 AM
  • lynwood
    hair help
    lynwood
    by lynwood
    hi everyone!

long time reader, but for the life of me i can't figure out how to fix the "see through stringy hair" in the attached pic. i've cloned, healed, cut/paste/transformed, and i just can't fix this mess!

any direction will be greatly, greatly appreciated...
    09-10-2007, 11:15 AM
  • Sherri Lynn
    Adding hair - please help asap!
    Sherri Lynn
    by Sherri Lynn
    hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone could offer suggestions or examples of how to add windblown hair to an image (for paintshop 7). I added the hair but it looks too fake. Any suggestions? I could really use the help, thanks!

BEFORE: http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1674/rebecca...
    12-30-2005, 03:10 AM
Working...
X