Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Isedo
    Commercial and product retouch
    Isedo
    by Isedo
    Hi all, i'm looking for resources regarding product retouching. All what i know is totally self learnt (classic retouch, brushing, color adj, etc). I need to improve the concept behind this kind of retouching like for exemple enchance the product and make it look better than it really is, make pop or...
    06-04-2010, 04:55 PM
  • modelsfret
    Product Retouching
    modelsfret
    by modelsfret
    Hey i was wondering if there was any training resources aimed at product retouching? doing things like jewellery, watches, bags ? or any suggestions on how i can get better at retouching such things?
    thanks
    09-05-2012, 03:50 PM
  • murimurano
    product retouching - highlights
    murimurano
    by murimurano
    Hi,
    i have noticed that in alot of product shots of electronics, retouchers are adding a "glow" to the product by adding highlights. See white glows by the buttons or next to the screen on the attached image. I don't think this was done using lighting as the product is small and using...
    12-05-2011, 02:24 PM
  • uniguide
    Fabric and product retouching
    uniguide
    by uniguide
    Hi all!
    So... i know one or two things about retouching people, nature, etc... but when it comes to fabric i am not sure i know how to evaluate the photo properly before i start working on it.
    Here are some questions that i am asking:

1. What are the things you should keep...
    08-02-2010, 11:26 PM
  • cyberphonics
    Product Retouching & False Advertising
    cyberphonics
    by cyberphonics
    I was just wondering if any of you take false advertising into consideration when retouching products for sale or if you just focus on making it look perfect and letting the client worry about any flack they may get? Is it a part of the discussion you have when going over what the client wants?
    05-19-2015, 01:57 PM
Working...
X