• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Craig Walters
    Posting Your Image and Works Etiquette
    by Craig Walters
    i've done numerous retouches, restores and photo art on retouchpro.com. i enjoy it. however, there is something that rankles me just a bit from time to time. someone comes in, posts needing help with an image, goes away for a while, comes back and gives maybe a general 'thanks, all', picks up their...
    07-13-2007, 01:33 AM
  • cricket1961
    How far is to far?
    by cricket1961
    Recently I was working on an image for a client. I was doing my normal everyday skin work to some models who had devastating skin. As I was working, a question that a attendee to my Las Vegas retouching class asked popped into my mind.

How do you know when to much has been done? Is there...
    02-09-2008, 11:58 AM
  • iganatz
    What makes a great retoucher?
    by iganatz
    My name's Adam Sanders and I'm one of Box Studios' senior artists. Occasionally, when our name's in the press, I poke around the internet to see how people are reacting to the story and that's how I ended up on this site tonight. The opinions I'm writing tonight are my own alone and do not represent...
    08-11-2008, 01:33 AM
  • cyberphonics
    Do you judge by the befores or the afters?
    by cyberphonics
    Greetings all! Just curious about opinions on this and I figured that retouchers would be more familiar with and have had more access to the Befores than the general public who typically only sees the Afters.
    1. When you (personally) say that someone is a great photographer, are you basing that
    01-09-2011, 05:09 PM
  • chiquitita
    Retouching / Restoring vs. Recreating
    by chiquitita
    I have noticed a trend on this site where some retouchers/restorers like to recreate missing information in a damaged photo. I thought I would start a thread to hear the members' thoughts on this subject.

Personally, beyond cloning a few objects, I like to leave the photograph as close...
    06-19-2002, 02:02 PM
Working...
X