Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Finn
    Colour, Colour, Colour.
    by Finn
    Hey All,

So I'm a photographer but have been retouching a lot of my own work for a number of years now. I've read a lot, watched a lot of online videos and spent hours trying out techniques that I stumbled across on this forum and others. I feel as though I have a fairly good and well...
    03-06-2012, 07:49 AM
  • RedAlert
    digital wratten filters
    by RedAlert
    In the real photographic world we are accustomed to wratten filter sets to correct for colour casts, white balances etc.....

I've found a nice little program called filterSIM which does the same in the digital age by applying those filter settings digitally. The program from mediachance...
    01-07-2003, 04:49 PM
  • sause
    Golden Hour Colour Tones
    by sause
    Hey Guys

Im new to the forum and looking for a little help in getting a golden hour tone similar to J amie H awkesworth, J eff B oudreau and C olin D odgson.

I understand most of these images are shot on Portra 400 but there is still further tonal developments after....
    05-31-2017, 01:16 AM
  • Liz
    Colour out of whack!
    by Liz
    Hi all,
    I've worked on this photo, but I can't get the colours right. I've checked the skin colours and they seem about right but it all looks too icky green. Any suggestions?...
    05-03-2015, 09:46 PM
  • Ikiri
    B&W colorized
    by Ikiri
    Some good work here, colorized old black&white photo gallery:
    01-19-2012, 12:07 PM
Working...
X