My Retouching Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Retouching Website

Hi my name is Theo Styles, im a learning retoucher from the uk, please take a look at my website and tell me what you think: http://www.theostyles.co.uk

Best Regards
    Theo Styles

Re: My Retouching Website

Any feedback?

Comment

I like the clean look and feel Theo. There are a few samples that could do with a bit of tweaking to get to the next level and maybe a sample or two showing a dynamic transition would give it a lift. eg change a background or add an artistic effect. That said, you're up and running!

Comment

The copy on your Bio could be improved. Especially the last para. you mention retouching twice and it doesn't read correctly. You have also missed spaces after the comas, first para. Small things but if you are saying you have an eye for detail then maybe alter these. As Repairman says a more obvious change to some of the images would help. I like the full screen images and the font used for 'Theo Styles Retoucher'.

Comment

I would recommend some more examples of your work, as it's a little sparse at the moment, understandable when starting, but it would be nice to have a little more to get the teeth into.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• robinh
            GoldenOnes: new retouching website
            by robinh
            Hi all,
            I just registered on RetouchPro. I just finished my retouching site. I included some very dramatic photo-manipulation (just to show what's possible) as well as some more subtle enhancements. The site has relatively high-res images, so it takes a while to load and requires high-speed internet....
            02-09-2010, 12:12 PM
          • Retoucher123
            Any Clever Retouching Website names help?
            by Retoucher123
            Hi I own a domain thephotoretoucher.net and was about to make my website but the guy i am working with suggested we come up with something more original, fun, unique or memorable.

We've thrown a few names around but nothing has stuck.
            So does anybody else have any suggestions for...
            03-05-2012, 12:16 AM
          • AKMac
            My first website
            by AKMac
            Hi All,

I have just produced my first website. There are still a lot of images to be uploaded and some other tweaks, but I would be interested at this stage in any general observations re style and content.

www.akmacretouch.com

regards

a k
            07-30-2012, 02:15 PM
          • Ubi
            my new website
            by Ubi
            hi,

my new website

www.lucubaghs.com

is up. Photography and retouching is done by me. Still so much to learn though. Want to try to focus solely on photography and handing over the files to a pro retoucher. Found enough talent on this website....
            08-02-2008, 03:55 AM
          • Sharpenson
            Sharpenson - Website Update
            by Sharpenson
            My name is Tom and I run a little retouching company. Just updated our website - any feedback/thoughts gratefully received. Cheers...

Sharpenson Ltd - Photographic Retouching
            12-17-2008, 07:35 AM
          Working...
          X