• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• moofactory
    Retoucher test feedback appreceated.
    by moofactory
    Hi all, I was just in the clasifides and have submitted a test peice to one of the members here wanting a retoucher.

would appreceate any feedback, what ive missed? anyhthing thats not quite right? and how long would you expect what ive done should take?

Below is the origional...
    07-09-2005, 04:34 PM
  • spilt_sugar
    New here, got some skills but looking to hone them
    by spilt_sugar
    Here's an example of my retouching skills, so far self taught but i just started a digital photo class at a community college that I go to for photography here in Michigan.
    It not my most recent but it's one that i had side by side in the same image link.
    http://img.photobucket.com/a...
    10-17-2008, 10:37 AM
  • Sharon
    Help with Sister's Photo
    by Sharon
    I’ve been absent from this forum for quite some time and now I need some expert advice.

Attached is a photo of my sister I would like some help on. I took this photo in her living room then I placed her in a photo that I took of her hay field.

I am going to print and...
    07-22-2003, 12:35 PM
  • AnaisCreative
    Please Let me know what i can fix
    by AnaisCreative
    This is my first Critique. I have been practicing retouching .. this is my 5th one that i have done credit for photo and model goes to YandS Photography

thank you...
    08-07-2017, 08:15 PM
  • blue dog
    First Try at Make-up
    by blue dog
    It'll be obvious. Attached are the original, my orginal enhancement, and my final enhancement when I decided to tackle teeth and make-up.

I came here looking to benefit from some critique as I am seriously hanging out my shingle. Mostly I have done restoration but I'll bet I mostly...
    04-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Working...
X