Urgently need help with this redskin problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgently need help with this redskin problem

Did a shoot yesterday with a model that developed this nasty red rash shortly before the shoot started and which seemed to get worse as the shoot progressed. I am still new retouching so an idiots guide on how I would deal with this problem would be very much appreciated

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/7240315830/

Colin

Re: Urgently need help with this redskin problem

... ouch...

Legs-.jpg
    1) original
    2) Adj.Layer: Selective Colour : Reds : Black:-50%
    3) + manually: dodge (midtones 50%, faded at 30%) to restore luminosity, and a couple of "patches" (Patch Tool) to restore texture.

Comment

Re: Urgently need help with this redskin problem

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. I talked to the poor girl again today and although the pain has gone she is still left with the rash. She is going to the doctors!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Broid
        Help with this problem
        by Broid
        Howdy all, been a while since I posted anything here, but need help with this image. The problem is obvious...Don Garlits looks too happy! Just kidding, how do I deal with the light strip down the side. I've tried a number of thing I could think of, that took about 5 min. Any help would be greatly appreciated,...
        11-27-2009, 10:47 PM
      • SBlog
        Newbie....needing help
        by SBlog
        Hi,

My wife, in her infinite wisdom, has promised a little old lady that I would restore an old photo of her and her husband (who has passed away) and that we would reprint it for her.....oh, and she wants colour added

The BIG problem being that I have no experience in...
        04-05-2014, 04:21 AM
      • quadupix
        High-Pass problem
        by quadupix
        I masked out the skin and saved it as Alpha channel and applied a lens blur on it. After applying multiple high-pass to my image I get strange colour tone on the skin edges...dark colour seem to bleed on to the skin.

How do I fix this?

Thanks kindly...
        10-05-2008, 12:37 PM
      • trtldove76
        Need help with dark image
        by trtldove76
        Well My friend asked me to restore this photo for her I am pretty good at most stuff but I am having a real problem with this one. It is really driving me nuts. So I figured I would ask for help! She said she thought maybe a black background would look good. But I am sure if we can save this picture...
        09-06-2007, 04:19 PM
      • patalford
        patalford
        by patalford
        Just joined.Have a problem with a faded image.Have posted on Image Help.Any help would be much appreciated.Message has great sentimental value.
        Pat Alford
        05-16-2010, 08:02 AM
      Working...
      X