retouching tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retouching tutorials

I'm a big fan of tutorials, all day i read or i watch at tutorials of photography.

I wanna know from what tutorials you learn something, more precisely i wanna view best tutorials. I'm sure there are allot of blogs, websites or youtube tutorials, that i have not seen

Thanks for all recommendation!
    Last edited by reko; 07-21-2012, 02:30 PM.

Re: retouching tutorials

Originally posted by reko View Post
    I'm a big fan of tutorials, all day i read or i watch at tutorials of photography.

I wanna know from what tutorials you learn something, more precisely i wanna view best tutorials. I'm sure there are allot of blogs, websites or youtube tutorials, that i have not seen

Thanks for all recommendation!
    I've been using Kelby Training. It's a subscription service, but I've learned quite a bit there.

Comment

Re: retouching tutorials

Tutorial authors tend to specialize. Some focus on masking, some on tonal minipulation, some on skin and beauty retouching, some on compositing, and so on. So it's hard to find a single source.

One of the best, and highest rated sites is Lynda.com. The tutorials there are all professionally done, and they cover a wide range of topics. Lynda is also a fee based site, but there are many free tutorials there.

Another good source is russellbrown.com. His presentation style is irritating to most people, but he covers some good "advanced" techniques.

I find some good stuff at this site: http://www.msjphotography.com/, but look in the older archives. Like most authors, Mark Johnson is running out of material, so his newer stuff is mostly about obscure "artistic" effects.

Deke McClleand has some good ones at http://www.deke.com/. But just like Mark, he ran out of material long ago, so his newer stuff is quite obscure.

Comment