Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• smak
    Bamboo Pen Tablet question
    by smak
    Hi:

I can't find info on Bamboo Pen Tablet - can I use my mouse and the tablet at same time. I would have my mouse on right side and tablet on the left.
    Thanks for any info on this.
    12-03-2008, 01:35 AM
  • hmr
    Wacom Bamboo Electronic Tablet and Pen
    by hmr
    I tried replying to an old thread about Wacom Tablet's, but it was so old, I couldn't do it! So here's a new thread about this topic...

I'm thinking about buying a Wacom Tablet for learning smudge painting.

Circuit City has a "Wacom Bamboo Electronic Tablet and Pen"...
    03-21-2008, 07:21 PM
  • nebulaoperator
    Need advice on buying Wacom tablet
    by nebulaoperator
    I have never used the tablet for retouching work but the more I learn the more I come across that people use tablet on the daily basis for retouching.Also it feels quiet silly when lots of D&B has to be done with my mouse. Click click click click....
    I want to get something budget but...
    03-03-2011, 08:01 PM
  • Kristin
    Aiptek Graphics Tablet 9x12
    by Kristin
    I just bought an Aiptek graphics tablet (9x12) in the states. I decided that it was a much less expensive investment than the $860 canadian price tag for the Wacom one. Does anyone use an Aiptek tablet? I literally just installed the software for it tonite so I could use any feedback anyone has to...
    08-01-2002, 01:32 AM
  • Brixton
    Tablet Pen and Mouse won't react how it has before
    by Brixton
    I've used my tablet for about a year now and have gotten used to the sensation of when my tablet pen or mouse is placed somewhere on the tablet, it is in the exact same place on the screen. ie. When the mouse is in the middle of the tablet, the mouse in the middle of the screen. This feature obviously...
    01-03-2009, 02:51 PM
Working...
X