real estate retouching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real estate retouching

Hi, im doing some test images for a job application.

images are real estate based. mainly hdr ,and sky replacement. just wondering if there were any tutorials , resources i might be able to look at? coming from beauty retouching id like to get up to speed with real estate stuff. would love some help! x

Re: real estate retouching

I'm just diving into real estate retouching myself, also been looking around for resources/books/videos so far found nothing really helpful.

Comment

Re: real estate retouching

Look into car retouching tutorials here. They are basically the same principle, as what you are doing is retouching an inanimate object.

So lot's of stainless steel retouching, lots of compositing, lots of moving things around, lot's of integrating.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• fstr21
        Retouching real estate?
        by fstr21
        While I was asking around about the best ways to try to make some side cash with restoring / retouching a friend of mine suggested retouching real estate agents' pictures of houses before they put them on their respected sites. anyone have any thoughts on this? I cant imagine it would be anything that...
        06-03-2010, 05:07 PM
      • Marvelle
        Real Estate and Architectural Retouching Job
        by Marvelle
        Hi All,

We are looking for someone to retouch approx 200 real estate and architectural images for us per week.

You will need to be able to deliver the work within Australian EST 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.

We estimate the work to be initially 15–25 hours...
        07-30-2012, 06:24 PM
      • Gregory Storm
        Real Estate / Architectual Retouching Needed
        by Gregory Storm
        Hey Everybody!

I shoot homes in Los Angeles, California.

You can see my work at www.lahomephotography.com.

Right now, I do all my own retouching, but this year is starting out great and I keep getting busier. I may be getting to the point where having some...
        02-16-2009, 12:40 PM
      • photooso
        Retouching for Real Estate Photographers
        by photooso
        Photo editing services for Real Estate Photographers. Fast and reliable.

HDR/Blending and RAW processing. Free processing samples from your original files.

Email: [email protected]

Website and samples: http://www.photooso.com
        04-24-2013, 04:03 AM
      • vmarkdesign
        Real Estate Photography Retouching
        by vmarkdesign
        Hi There

We are a real estate photography business in Sydney and are looking for retouchers to process our images. We need multiple exposures blended, windows replaced, skies replaced colour balance, sharpen, saturate, distortion correction etc etc. Please contact me if you are interested....
        03-05-2013, 01:56 AM
      Working...
      X