background and edit help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• background and edit help

Hi, i need help on changing the background and a natural edit of this photo.. i have played around with it and just cant get the background to be what i want it to be..
    Attached Files

Re: background and edit help

Here is something real simple: some grassy background.

Juergen
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: background and edit help

Use Photoshop pen tool...trace the model and copy in a new layer. Delete background and add what ever you want!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• kelvin
        Background
        by kelvin
        I am real sorry for asking this dumb question i have done it loads of times and now i just can't remember. I took a pic of a lion on my Hols to South Africa, i want to put the lions head on my website, i need only the head i can't remember how to get rid of the background every time...
        01-01-2003, 05:59 AM
      • okplayer
        background changing
        by okplayer
        Hey, i've been lurking here for a while, and when i ran into trouble with this image i decided to post it here. For some reason I just cant get the background change to look right. Here's the image any help would be greatly appreciated.
        07-30-2003, 10:39 AM
      • maverick911
        Background Help
        by maverick911
        Could I have some suggestions for the best way to deal with the fence in the background of this image? The grass makes it quite difficult?...
        06-15-2007, 04:33 PM
      • Kim
        Workspace background
        by Kim
        I once saw this very cool background set for PS (workspace) in 1 of the video tutorials. It's not just a simple change in background color but a completely (image) background (like those we set for computer desktop background)

Can we do that for photoshop workspace ???

10-10-2008, 12:30 PM
      • Bloodnok
        Can this be rescued?
        by Bloodnok
        Photo here

I think the problem should be obvious - is there any way to bring out the statues and/or de-emphasise the background? I should say that I had pretty much Hobson's choice in the positioning and timing of this shot - passing through early afternoon (harsh light) and not much...
        12-06-2006, 04:36 PM
      Working...
      X