Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cce59
    Reducing Noise
    by cce59
    Hello,
    I would like some help with reducing noise in a photo shot at high ISO (1600).
    This is my first photo of my new grandson, shot in a dim hallway, without a flash. I realize it will never look like a photo shot in good lighting, but was wondering if there are any tricks to make it...
    12-08-2011, 08:48 AM
  • Pacificpowered
    The Best Noise Reduction Method
    by Pacificpowered
    I'm aware of a few methods:

Filters> noise reduction

Filters> median

Camera raw> Luminance

The camera raw method works the best. But I'm looking for some more advanced techniques.

Can you guys and girls share some...
    11-28-2011, 10:14 PM
  • SadonnaL
    How to reduce camera noise?
    by SadonnaL
    I am looking for a way to reduce camera noise in a few of my images. I photographed a wedding and when I thought I had decent lighting I didn't. Now after adjusting levels and such I am having high camera noise. Is there a plug in or steps to do in Photoshop CS3 that I can do to correct this problem....
    12-29-2008, 09:50 AM
  • alreese83
    Noise Reducation
    by alreese83
    Hi

I would like to better understand what "noise" is and how to approach troubleshooting it. For example, I am looking more for resources that explain / define the different levels of noise frequency (i.e. high, mid, low), than a particular plugin or app. that reduces it....
    05-16-2016, 01:48 PM
  • Donamai
    Can noise be avoided in PnS Digital Cameras?
    by Donamai
    Keyword: Noise, Noise, Noise

Hi,

I keep looking for information on how to avoid noise in my digital camera. I have a CANON PowerShot S50, 5MP and I would like to know if there is a way to improve image quality regarding noise.

I have done...
    09-30-2006, 04:12 PM
Working...
X