Your favorite videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite videos?

So I feel like I've learned most of what can be learned when it comes to technique, I do need to do more projects to learn how to utilize it all.

But I do love having videos on in the background when I work. Do you have any favorite interviews or tutorials with high end retouchers(or photographers). Maybe one from someone who is not so famous?

Re: Your favorite videos?

Amy Dresser talk at Luminance https://vimeo.com/51250775

Comment

Thanks. Great video.

Comment

Thank you leninlavina, I haven't seen that.

Comment

We love what we do. We are both professional and avid photographers, filmmakers, and audio professionals. We enjoy getting out to explore the world as creators and teachers. On our channel, you’ll see videos, podcasts, and tutorials showing this passion for craft, as well as other artists that love what they do as much as we do. Want to see more of something you love doing, or want to do better? Drop us a line at [email protected] Head to our B&H Event Space YouTube channel for more seminars! https://bhpho.to/BHEventSpaceYT

Bh photo has some of the best free videos on the internet. I am continually surprised what they give away.

Comment

Here's another interesting vid Mark Osterman, Jerry Uelsmann, and Amy Dresser "Faking It: Manipulated Photography Before Photoshop."

Mia Fineman, Assistant Curator, Department of Photographs, The Metropolitan Museum of ArtMia Fineman leads a conversation between Mark Osterman, Jerry Uelsma...

Comment

The senior retoucher at Gloss Studios here in New York has authored a couple of videos on Lynda:

I've been at this professionally for a while now, and I learned some valuable new techniques from him.

Comment