• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Kim
    Workspace background
    by Kim
    I once saw this very cool background set for PS (workspace) in 1 of the video tutorials. It's not just a simple change in background color but a completely (image) background (like those we set for computer desktop background)

Can we do that for photoshop workspace ???

10-10-2008, 12:30 PM
  • dlamb01
    background and edit help
    by dlamb01
    Hi, i need help on changing the background and a natural edit of this photo.. i have played around with it and just cant get the background to be what i want it to be.....
    02-25-2013, 12:13 PM
  • graham5
    Background manipulation
    by graham5
    I believe one of the keys to a great smudge painting is the use of the background. What are some of the common techniques/tips that are used to change the background so it will better reflect the subject? Do some just repaint the background, remove it altogether and put something else there, or what...
    04-30-2009, 10:50 AM
  • okplayer
    background changing
    by okplayer
    Hey, i've been lurking here for a while, and when i ran into trouble with this image i decided to post it here. For some reason I just cant get the background change to look right. Here's the image any help would be greatly appreciated.
    07-30-2003, 10:39 AM
  • Angela9
    uniform background and printing
    by Angela9
    Hi,

I'm new here - I've been lurking and learning for a while in this great forum. I could use some advice with an image I'm working on.

I've already done major repair work on this image, but I'm stuck with the background:

What can I do to the background...
    04-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Working...
X