Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD recommendation

Hi,

i'm seraching for a tutorial (dvd) - about image looks - the creative part like Benjamin Becker (http://www.benjaminbecker-photography.de/). Not about dodge and burn, about color. I really like the DVDs from digitalphotoshopretouching.com, especially the third DVD. Does anybody know a resource where i can get/buy this?

Thanks a lot!

Mike

Re: DVD recommendation

Erik Almas has a DVD, and its creative, I bought it but haven't received it yet, hes really professional

I like Gry Garness, but she is more focus on beauty retouching

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rust
      Retouching dvd
      by Rust
      I recently bought natalia taffarel beauty retouching dvd. And it was great, and i would recommend it. But i have been thinking about also buying gry garness beauty dvd. But do you guys/girls think it`s worth it, when i already have taffarels dvd. What i really would have like is more techniques for...
      10-09-2010, 03:38 PM
    • krissiedee
      natalias series 2 dvd
      by krissiedee
      hi everybody i'm new and need some help i am trying to purchase the dvd from the site but im getting an error, i tried to go through my paypal but was also told that they are giving me an error because its not a secure gateway, help i really wanna purchase any suggestions?
      08-26-2011, 03:51 PM
    • shaunx
      dvd to mp3 audio sound ripper
      by shaunx
      hi, dose anyone know of a freeware dvd to mp3 audio sound ripper, i have a dvd of my sons band at a gig and would like to eventually burn the tracks on to cd so i can play them in the car etc, im on xp sp2,hope ive posted in the correct place and thanks in advance for any help....
      02-01-2008, 10:01 PM
    • mr1862
      Natalia Taffarel DVD #2
      by mr1862
      I read that Natalia is busy making a new dvd... anybody know if she has an expected date yet, and what's gonna be on it? thanks!
      02-19-2011, 03:52 PM
    • Rust
      Stanislav Petera DVD
      by Rust
      Have anyone experience with this stanislav petera retouching dvd:http://lightgardenacademy.com/traini...mplete-edition
      06-21-2011, 03:29 AM
    Working...
    X