• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switchblade
    replied
    Re: Colour Correction / Management Methods

Originally posted by spinq View Post
    Can you post here any of your work? What i noticed is that people here are fabulous in reverse enginering the images and having some examples may be more specific regarding your question.

I'll go and eat a packet of Skittles, it might help avoid any further confusion!!!

Leave a comment:

• shift studio
    replied

Originally posted by oneredpanther View Post
    kav will be along shortly to explain nonlinear quantum chromodynamic inverse gamut calibration interpolation methods for a wide range of colour tactics in LAB mode.
    ROFLMFAO - nice one

Leave a comment:

• spinq
    replied

Can you post here any of your work? What i noticed is that people here are fabulous in reverse enginering the images and having some examples may be more specific regarding your question.

Leave a comment:

• oneredpanther
    replied

kav will be along shortly to explain nonlinear quantum chromodynamic inverse gamut calibration interpolation methods for a wide range of colour tactics in LAB mode.

Leave a comment:

• Switchblade
    started a topic Colour Correction / Management Methods

Colour Correction / Management Methods

Hi There,

I've been photographing and retouching my own photos for 7 years and would like to become a pro retoucher. I have learnt that the industry standard - high-end retouching is very different to my own methods, but, of course I learn fast.

I will have a trial for an E-commerce retouching job and was wondering if you can suggest a few links or written advice on the industry / high-end colour correcting and colour management methods.

Any advice will be appreciated.

I will be away over the weekend and will reply asap.

Many thanks in advanced.