• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

Stained Glass
    by Guest
    Don't know if anyone cares one way or not, but as I was crusing tonite I found some stuff on glass and got mildly stimulated by the prospect of making something in PSP.
    Some of what I was looking at was for real glass, but if it can be done there, it can be done here. There is nothing inherently...
    06-10-2002, 12:01 AM
  • hicpics
    Photo Burnt to glass
    by hicpics
    Hey,

I've got some photo's that were burned in a fire, and apparently one of them melted to the glass. The glass shattered leaving fragments attached to it. I've looked around the forums but I can only find one's that got stuck due to humidity. I've tried soaking it in water for a day...
    01-20-2011, 03:24 PM
  • rygold
    Making a glass out of liquid
    by rygold
    Yes I realise the post is confusing but I would like to make it appear as if a vodka glass has been created out of water droplets (or vodka.) I have seen a few commercials with that look and was wondering if anyone new how to go about it. I'm presuming many passes of the liquify tool? But what else....
    03-02-2009, 08:11 AM
  • dmchord
    Shooting Through Glass
    by dmchord
    I've got an image that's water damaged and almost completely stuck to the original glass. I'm not willing to attempt to remove the image from the glass. Thus far, my attempts to shoot it high res and do the restoration from that file have been pretty lousy. Any tips for getting a smooth shot and eliminating...
    04-01-2009, 06:44 PM
  • KenB
    Stained Glass #2
    by KenB
    Okay I was bored and decided to try and improve my stained glass technique. What do ya think?

Ken...
    01-28-2003, 07:51 PM
Working...
X