Skin Retouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin Retouch

Hi All, I'm a beginner as a retoucher. I need your experience.. Here 's the question. How can I reduce the brightness from her skin. I mean I need to get more natural skin tones.. If you share your ideas I will really appreciate it. Thank you

http://s21.postimg.org/ggwjbrdqf/site.png

http://postimg.org/image/qbth1p1vp/

Re: Skin Retouch

Just use the burn tool and set the exposure to a low value. Something like 10% and start brushing on her skin to reduce the brightness. If you want something that will reduce it on a very low amount, set the burn tool to very low exposure.

Comment

Burning will turn the whites grey. Not what you want. Use a Clone Stamp at 20% and copy from the cheek or forehead or something. A second way is to use a Healing Brush. Depending on how/where you do it, it could do a very good job for you. The third way is to make a soft selection (lasso and feather, or quickmask and brush) and use a Selective Color Adjustment layer on whites to add yellow and magenta.

Based on the images you showed, I would use #1 on the bright areas like the nose, and #3 on the softer areas like forehead shine.

You did not ask, but the images are too sharp, and the eyes too white. Pulling that back will help a lot.

Not to over pitch, but if you go to my website, you will find many videos that can help you getting started with Photoshop.

Comment

You just need to pick the area around form the target (eye drop sample use 31*31 or 101*101) then select brush tool, reduce its tolerance to 15-20% apply on the area which you want to be darken or change the tone, You can also use stamp tool by reduce its tolerance to 15-20% and select nearby area from the target.

Comment

Working...
        X