Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetouchPRO facebook group

Hi guys,

I'm just going to throw this out there and see what happens. I thought there would probably be a buzzing little facebook group based around this website, but it seems there is not.

So I made one: http://www.facebook.com/groups/407645292673581/ (the group that is, not the buzz - we need you for that!)

I thought it could be a fun additional channel to share, connect and get feedback on our work.

What do you think?

Barrington

Re: RetouchPRO facebook group

Good idea :-) Thanks for creating

Comment

Like... I'll join

Comment

Added my request to join - Frank Lee

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
          New RetouchPRO Chat Room
          Doug Nelson
          Janitor
          by Doug Nelson
          If you'll look up on the navbar, you'll see a new link for a chat room. This is a dedicated chat room just for RetouchPRO users.

Right now I have it set up for the most basic functionality until we get used to it.

Play with it, ask questions (and answer them if you can)...
          07-28-2008, 12:58 AM
        • roger_ele
          $ for RetouchPro - Imprinted items
          roger_ele
          by roger_ele
          Screen savers, calenders, t-shirts, etc. from photo art images that are donated to the site, could even be broken up into specific themes.

In fact, if I could browse through the art - and order a print or a t-shirt with the chosen image on it - that would be pretty cool - there is a ton...
          12-04-2002, 11:08 PM
        • CJ Swartz
          Have you seen the "O" in RetouchPRO?
          CJ Swartz
          by CJ Swartz
          It's the weekend after Thanksgiving, and Christmas decorations are being put up all over the USA -- including, it appears, at RetouchPRO. The "O" at the top of each page now bears a wreath, red ribbon and bow, and an elf. (I'm mentioning this just to make sure this is Doug's intention, and...
          12-01-2002, 10:02 AM
        • Marthig
          Cute RetouchPRO "bot" :D
          Marthig
          by Marthig
          Just to say congrats to Doug and whoever implemented the "Hospitality Robot". For several personal reasons, have been absent from RetouchPRO forums for quite a while, and got an e-mail from the RetouchPRO "Hospitality Robot" inviting me to come by here.
          I thought it's quite...
          11-21-2008, 12:19 PM
        • NinaB
          Another babe in the RetouchPRO woods
          NinaB
          by NinaB
          Hiya,

My name is Nina, been shooting for about nine years. I live west of Seattle (yes, there is more stuff west of Seattle).

On a 1-10 in PS, I figure I'm an 8. Just got PSCS4, and workign through Willmore's UP TO SPEED book.

I've had Corel Painter X...
          02-22-2009, 03:32 PM
        Working...
        X