Images needing Retouched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images needing Retouched

I need some images retouched. Would you be willing to help me? Thanks so much in advance. I appreciate anyone willing to help! :-) I can email them directly to you If your interested. My email is [email protected] you can email me directly!

Re: Images needing Retouched

Photo retouching is an art by itself: Pro image retouchers offer best image retouching services. Visit here to get the best image and video retouching service.
    Last edited by alvinaddison; 09-24-2013, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Arcilent
      Images for Retouching
      by Arcilent
      Hi,

Can anyone please tell me a website(s) where I can buy high-res images that need to be retouched? I am interested in more jewelry, cutlery and models. I tried many stock photo websites, but all of them have the images that are already retouched.

I need these images...
      07-21-2007, 01:55 AM
    • sikander
      want my photos retouched
      by sikander
      Hi All,

ADMIN ....Thanks for adding me to this group I am a newbie and do not know much about retouching I have some photographs clicked by me which I need to get retouched ..... about 15 of them may be so can someone please suggest me what I can do hire some one from here or any more...
      12-11-2014, 03:12 AM
    • iRETOUCHES
      Looking for a Retouchers? Check me out
      by iRETOUCHES
      Hello i am a Image Retoucher,With 6 years experience.*
      I know many photographers also do know how to retouch images and some don't, for the ones that don't it is best to have a retoucher to boost the look of your portfolio since this is the first thing people will look at when considering to...
      08-25-2011, 07:37 PM
    • Alice Marie
      Do you need your images retouched?
      by Alice Marie
      Hello, My name is Alice Marie.

I am a recently retired fashion/glamour model who currently does image retouching for photographers, models, and clients. I have been told that my two strongest areas of retouching are beauty work and glamour. I am very precise and accurate when it comes...
      06-23-2005, 12:18 PM
    • nicatnecef
      Who retouched Vogue photos?
      by nicatnecef
      I'm interested in retouching.I saw today Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott photography for Love Magazine.Awesome pictures!Do you know who retouched this photos?
      08-02-2011, 03:22 PM
    Working...
    X