Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Arcilent
    Images for Retouching
    by Arcilent
    Hi,

Can anyone please tell me a website(s) where I can buy high-res images that need to be retouched? I am interested in more jewelry, cutlery and models. I tried many stock photo websites, but all of them have the images that are already retouched.

I need these images...
    07-21-2007, 01:55 AM
  • sikander
    want my photos retouched
    by sikander
    Hi All,

ADMIN ....Thanks for adding me to this group I am a newbie and do not know much about retouching I have some photographs clicked by me which I need to get retouched ..... about 15 of them may be so can someone please suggest me what I can do hire some one from here or any more...
    12-11-2014, 03:12 AM
  • iRETOUCHES
    Looking for a Retouchers? Check me out
    by iRETOUCHES
    Hello i am a Image Retoucher,With 6 years experience.*
    I know many photographers also do know how to retouch images and some don't, for the ones that don't it is best to have a retoucher to boost the look of your portfolio since this is the first thing people will look at when considering to...
    08-25-2011, 07:37 PM
  • Alice Marie
    Do you need your images retouched?
    by Alice Marie
    Hello, My name is Alice Marie.

I am a recently retired fashion/glamour model who currently does image retouching for photographers, models, and clients. I have been told that my two strongest areas of retouching are beauty work and glamour. I am very precise and accurate when it comes...
    06-23-2005, 12:18 PM
  • nicatnecef
    Who retouched Vogue photos?
    by nicatnecef
    I'm interested in retouching.I saw today Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott photography for Love Magazine.Awesome pictures!Do you know who retouched this photos?
    08-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Working...
X