Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• psoiree
    Replacing skin texture or... ?
    by psoiree
    Hello Ladies and Gents!

It's my first post on this forum because for the last couple of years I thought my retouching techniques suits me well but then I took this photo and the nightmare has started. The picture below shows the skin condition AFTER the healing brush and frequency separation...
    06-17-2016, 11:26 AM
  • n-dot
    Smooth skin, WITH TEXTURE!
    by n-dot
    im not 100% sure, but i have a good feeling that it was this site in which i came across, what i consider the best skin smoothin technique, which reserves texture. it was link..

it envolved, ofcourse, smart blur/median & high pass filters, and also gave tips on how to sample a piece...
    10-10-2008, 01:24 PM
  • padi
    Beautiful Crunchy Skin Look
    by padi
    Hi everyone.

There are many cool ways in photoshop or captureone to make a normal even skin looking great. To give the skin a beautiful "crunchy" texture. It doesn't matter if it's in the hard sunlight or in the shadow. I think the technique is the same at the end. And I am...
    01-22-2017, 12:01 PM
  • richardnyc
    Skin obsessed !
    by richardnyc
    I am interested in achieving the skin texture in the photo below. It looks like another texture was applied in a mask then that texture run through USM.. I don't think its the high-pass blur thing. The texture is too uniform to be the real skin...
    >
    Any help would be greatly appreciated...
    02-08-2007, 12:04 PM
  • fotogen
    Skin texture?
    by fotogen
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and do not know my way around yet.
    I have seen many photographer adding extra texture to the skin for beauty work. This texture looks like little bumps on the skin, almost like goose bumps or deep pores but very fine. Gavin O'neal does this...
    01-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Working...
X