Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Workflow for uniform skin color across the image?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• fat0n3s
    Correcting Color...
    by fat0n3s
    I have read many tutorials, and I am still confused on how to correct an image to restore the colors to what they are in real life.

Some images are easy, in the sence I can find a true grey color, then go off the numbers till it is correct. At least close to it.
    04-21-2005, 09:32 AM
  • skoobey
    Andrea Klarin? Use of color as well as shaping?
    by skoobey
    Okay, I am puzzled with this. I understand that the lighting plays the main role here, but also I'm fascinated by the retouch process.

What I've noticed:

When skin is in a shadow, it's desaturated.
    Colored make-up, such as lipsticks, blushes, hair and clothes are...
    12-11-2012, 10:59 PM
  • keliot
    Color Shifts in Dark Skin Tones
    by keliot
    Hello.
    This is a question from a beginner.

How do I avoid "color shifts" when retouching darker skin. It seems most adjustments such as curves/layers/D&B, selective color, etc I make lead to oranges and reds coming out and the skin looks less realistic and not true...
    12-01-2015, 09:21 AM
  • Dan B
    help with color change...
    by Dan B
    First I would like to say hello to everyone on the group. This is my first time posting here. I have been lurking for a few weeks.

I've just shot a wedding in which the mother of the Bride asked if I could change the color of the curtains over the baptismal area. On a scale of...
    06-29-2003, 09:47 PM
  • oneredpanther
    The demystification of... Vogue colour?
    by oneredpanther
    Hi guys,

Let me share with you my principal, number one, sleepless-night inducing, thorn-in-my-side, aching, frustrating retouching problem.

Colour.

Vogue colour.

It's my last bastion between happiness and self-loathing, if you will. What I'm talking...
    12-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Working...
X