Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• OhThatGirl2001
    Removing Finger Prints
    by OhThatGirl2001
    Hi All!

I have been working on a several pictures recently that have finger prints embeded into the picture. The pictures are about 70 years old and have black (mold) like finger prints, or on a few white fingerprints.

I have tried using a dust and scratch filter and then...
    03-05-2002, 07:51 PM
  • kneff
    Still have a hard time understand masks
    by kneff
    I have gobs of books on Photoshop CS2. I retouch photos, and I see alot of people use masks, but these have got me so confused. I've read the books, I've watch the tutorials, maybe I just need to hear it from someone in simple terms. This is probably a stupid question for alot of you because I know...
    06-16-2007, 02:14 AM
  • Claude
    Getting rid of background
    by Claude
    Hello,
    It is a common problem in microphotography that the illumination of the microscope field is not completely uniform.
    Question: would it be thinkable to take two photos, #1 of the empty field, #2 with the object and combine them in one psd as layers and substract #1 from #2 to get...
    07-25-2003, 03:24 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    Tutorial 03: .Combining Dry Brush and Crosshatch filters
    by DannyRaphael
    In this tutorial I'll deomonstrate how blending the effects of two filters can lead to a better result than an individual filter.

Photoshop filters used:
    * Artistic > Dry Brush
    * Brush Strokes > Crosshatch

Techique used: Layer Mask

While...
    03-10-2003, 11:26 PM
  • Shotster
    Create Layer Mask?
    by Shotster
    Is it possible to create a layer mask from a grayscale image in PSE 2.0? I'm referring here to an actual layer mask which has a thumnail within the layer it affects. You can draw into layer masks and manipulate them in many ways, but I can't figure out how to "attach" a grayscale image to...
    11-25-2003, 09:47 AM
Working...
X