• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Canna W
    Problem with shadows I think.
    by Canna W
    I tried to post this pic as a regular pic at flickr, but one of my friends picked up that it was a composite. When I asked her how she knew, she said (re the dogs), "Their paws are not pressed into the grass". Now I did give the dogs shadows, plus I used the smudge tool to pull grass up...
    08-11-2011, 07:47 AM
  • mcdronkz
    Simulating candle light
    by mcdronkz
    This shot was lit with a single strobe, but I figured it would be nicer to make it look like it was lit with a candle light.

However, it seems a bit harder than I imagined it to be. The shadows on the faces of the parents are not that hard to figure out, but the rest is...
    12-01-2011, 08:21 AM
  • Jake unkutt
    Getting that washed out orangey look right...
    by Jake unkutt
    So, nothing new here, but just working on a project for someone...
    And I haven't found a good solution on the forums yet.

Just wondered if anyone had some tips on getting that J.Teller look right..
    Like in the recent Celine ads etc:
    http://s13.postimg.org/43zjuva...
    09-09-2013, 06:29 AM
  • kaishantelle
    Removing a Facial Shadow
    by kaishantelle
    Hey,

I usually work with film. But my friend needed head shots, so I went ahead and did them digitally. She was late so we couldn't work inside cause my windows are south east facing and the sun was on the other side of the house. So we braved the cold and went outside. Between rushing...
    01-09-2010, 11:50 PM
  • Canna W
    Main subject floating because shadow not right.
    by Canna W
    A lot of shadows in the attached montage are wrong, but I'm not worried about most of them. The thing that really bugs me is that the main subject - the baby in the container - looks as though it is floating. I find this happens to me all the time. I have 'floating' subjects.

I would...
    02-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Working...
X