Live retouching: music video concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live retouching: music video concept

I didn't see this posted here yet but there is a singer who is live-retouched during the course of her music video.

Interesting concept to watch.

The most relevant comment on this was along the lines of what I was thinking, as obviously this is not Photoshop (which most of the commenters mentioned): "Er, that's not PS. It just a gradual reveal of the subject with better lighting/makeup/hair using a fake interface."

Related Topics

Collapse

• mkunert
    Youtube video rentals - problematic
    by mkunert
    1) The ad text said the video is in 1080p. Well, the 1080p broadcast didn't work so I had to view the video at a lower resolution.

2) The sample to get you to buy is the same in all the video: the boring "this is how you text questions". As I'm not viewing the video live,...
    10-24-2010, 05:59 PM
  • dmeadows
    'Photoshop' music video
    by dmeadows
    French-Hungarian singer with really good song plus anti-industry message that I'm not quite sure how to feel about

http://danielmeadows.wordpress.com/2...ouveau-parfum/

From a retoucher's standpoint it's pretty interesting, and I...
    01-31-2014, 06:47 AM
  • r_dg
    retouching video??
    by r_dg
    anyone knows wich program should i use if i want to retouch video, like make
    waists smallers or disappear imperfections from face shots?
    05-03-2008, 07:39 PM
  • skydog
    SLR Video
    by skydog
    I'm waiting for the Canon 5DII to be available. The video looks interesting, especially being able to use my current wide angle and zoom lenses. With such video would one retouch using Photoshop extended? Will video retouch be a forum within retouchpro in the future if that is the direction of the...
    11-08-2008, 05:28 AM
  • GlamGuru
    Can we see a Pro Live video on Color Grading?
    by GlamGuru
    How do the fashion magazines get those beautiful color tones to the top notch ads like GUESS, VERSACE, PRADA, and so on. I think this is one of the most guarded secrets in the retouching world and I think it's time someone does a show on it. Whoever the presenter, they should have a background in working...
    03-24-2012, 10:42 PM
Working...
X