Help: White eyes in pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: White eyes in pictures

Hey. Im new here, glad to be apart of this forum...I had a picture taken a while ago, everything came out good except for the white eyes. I have no clue how to get rid of them, can someone do me a big favor and fix it up for me..Thank You!
    Attached Files

Re: Help: White eyes in pictures

The answer is actually quite simple. You either paste them in from a similar frame, then try to tweak them to match, possibly shading quite a bit along the way. The other way is that you paint them from scratch.

Comment

I have no idea how to do that lol which is why i came here

Comment

NYC123, welcome to RetouchPRO Hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends. Poke around, ask questions, take part in some of the discussions, challenges, etc., have fun!

FAQ: Will you do my restoration/retouch/repair for me?
        No. This is a site for learning, and we will gladly help you learn to do it yourself. We have a "Image Help" forum just for that purpose. Click on "Forums" on the navbar to get there. There is also a "Classifieds" forum if you're willing to pay one of our members to work on your photo.

there is also a comprehensive Tutorial section here

klev answered the how to part and this is what it might look like following those instructions... of course a much less blurry picture might help when you do it for yourself... If you use Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud there is a pretty good deblurring tool available
        Attached Files

Comment

Cool, thanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X