Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• d64
    Greetings! ...and Moire help?
    by d64
    Hello Everyone!

I am new to the site as well as photo retouching. I've been using PS for a number of years, but it was always for custom graphics - funny, not until recently have I attempted retouching - this site has provided a wealth of info!

Now, I've cleaned up a tiny...
    01-25-2006, 04:25 PM
  • satokome@comcas
    Severe Fabric Moire
    by [email protected]
    Hi, this is my first post and need some expert help to fix this image shot by a professional photographer's digital camera. It contains really bad fabric moire patterns all over the bag, especially on the silver fabric as well as some part of red fabric. Can anybody help me on this one? I tried everything...
    11-25-2004, 12:57 AM
  • deteego
    Matching Texture/Luminosity
    by deteego
    I am restoring some cover art for music CD's, and I am almost done, however there is one part of the image that I can't actually manage to do.

01.jpg is the part I need to restore, and what I need to do is to make it match the "texture" or "luminosity" of 02.jpg (which...
    02-07-2011, 10:12 PM
  • stedders
    Changing colour, but maintain texture
    by stedders
    I will add the usual caveat, in that I appreciate that there is not a "model" answer but I would welcome to hear viewpoints.

My task is to recolour the model's top – from cream / beige to dark blue / black, but obviously I need to make sure I keep the texture.

10-09-2012, 02:27 PM
  • thehjj
    "chalky" skin texture?
    by thehjj
    Hey guys, there's a look that I've been trying to achieve with my retouching but haven't been too successful with it. I don't really know how describe it other than "chalky". Really smooth, but not plastic ... instead looks soft, like chalk dust.
    I know the first thing is a good makeup...
    12-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Working...
X