Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make mixer brush setting for skin retouch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make mixer brush setting for skin retouch?

Hi, i have a question when i see some retouchers create mixer brush and paint in Low Frequence layer. I always Healing/ Clone on LF layer but i see they work faster with mixer brush. When i try, i see i lost all texture after paint with mixer brush, may be i need some setting with Brush presents. I don't know, i never use mixer brush before. So I hope you can give me some advice.
    Thks

Re: How to make mixer brush setting for skin retou

Rather than ask about a specific tool, why not mention what you are trying to achieve here? No one is going to give a good response to this, because the question is terrible. If you can be a bit more specific about your goals in terms even in terms of "I'm looking for a tool that acts like.....", I may be able to help.

Comment

OP, your question is clear and fine, I don't know how to use this brush too.

Comment

Ok. Sorry. Let me spend more time to test and play. Try test and play seem tobe the best answer. But i don't know why we need forum

Comment

Originally posted by adtechniques View Post
          But i don't know why we need forum
          Maybe I was a little harsh, but you're asking for tool settings without describing what you want them to do. Some insight into the desired behavior would make it easy to answer your question. Also any tool can ruin texture.

Comment

Originally posted by klev View Post
            Maybe I was a little harsh, but you're asking for tool settings without describing what you want them to do. Some insight into the desired behavior would make it easy to answer your question. Also any tool can ruin texture.
            I understand Thks you very much.

Comment