Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jasonbosch
    Dodge and Burn Basics?
    by jasonbosch
    Hey guys,

I have been learning a lot from you guys and thought you could help me with a problem I'm still having. I have watched a few of the Retouch Pro live shows and read a lot about dodge and burning, but I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing when I use those tools. I usually...
    05-19-2010, 07:42 PM
  • mantra
    which is your fav advanced burn and dodge tec?
    by mantra
    Hi

which is your fav advanced burn and dodge technique ?

i know there are many way to do it

may i know which is your fav advanced burn and dodge technique ?

maybe could you please link a video if you have ..

thanks
    ch...
    07-29-2014, 10:19 AM
  • Hendrik
    D&B, for skin only Dodge, Burn not used?
    by Hendrik
    Hello All, I’m trying the Dodge and Burn technique to get better skin. I use the image from this thread, the same as in the Dodge & Burn technique tutorial. http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/pho...n-retouch.html

I understand Dodge and the dark parts of the skin...
    04-05-2008, 03:31 AM
  • Caravaggio
    Dodge and Burn on neutral grey
    by Caravaggio
    I am wondering what would be the best way to compensate for the saturation change of dodging and burning on a neutral grey layer set to soft light? I only want to effect the luminosity of the image but sometimes I am too lazy to do two separate curves set to luminosity for dodging and burning. ...
    09-20-2010, 08:56 PM
  • ivan watkins
    Burn And Dodge Problems
    by ivan watkins
    I've had issues trying to use burn and dodge to cover up facial blemishes instead of using the healing brush. Most of my images are of non caucasian people. When I try to dodge on a person skins it ends up mutating into weird colors like orange or red even though the complexion is fine.
    10-12-2007, 07:53 AM
Working...
X