DNB and time management?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNB and time management?

I've been wondering, how much time does it take you to dnb an add image? I am talking about per model, not if it's a group shot or something?

I find it that I like results best when I take it slow with low opacity, but it does take me from 2 to 8 hours, depending on the image.

I thought I'd get faster at it, but quality always suffers then.

Also, I find it that ruffled dresses and things of that nature take far more time, than a beauty image, or a nude.
    Last edited by skoobey; 03-18-2014, 08:12 AM.

Re: DNB and time management?

I also can easily put a day into DnB on a face - its just slow going for me.
    --shift studio.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• lazze_gurra
      Lack of Time
      by lazze_gurra
      Hi !
      I have this time problem, I don't seem to get as much time as I would like, for retouching and restoration.
      I know it depends, but I'm curious about the time you guys approximately spending (or allow you to spend) on the average, on each restore or retouch.
      When it comes to...
      11-07-2005, 05:44 PM
    • skoobey
      Ok, time per image?
      by skoobey
      Something is definitely wrong either with my perception of time, or the time it takes me to complete a project.

How many hours does it take you to touch up something like:

Male in his 30s portrait? 3 hours
      Hair campaign for a well known brand? Two and a half work...
      03-18-2015, 01:11 AM
    • Ed_L
      Turn around time
      by Ed_L
      What is your typical time from the time the customer gives you the job until the job is complete? What's the longest time you've encountered? How did the customer feel about that? What is an acceptable waiting time for the customer?

Ed
      08-25-2002, 12:20 PM
    • skoobey
      A beauty image. Let me know my mistakes.
      by skoobey
      This image is a part of a set, yet I can't seem to get around resizing them and uploading them to flickr, I shall do it ASAP, but you're not missing much as the make-up is pretty similar in all 3.

State your opinions, I want to know everything I'm doing wrong.

Image I originally...
      01-08-2012, 05:18 PM
    • skibum
      Time Tracking
      by skibum
      Company wants to start tracking time spent.
      Looking for an automated program that would track multiple users checking out/in, workflow.
      Any recommendations?
      01-03-2014, 12:09 PM
    Working...
    X