No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• bonou234
    Texture in skin!!
    by bonou234
    Hey guys.....

LOVE this forum i have a question....

How does this 'textured' (rough look) in his skin work get achieved in post?

http://www.keslertran.com/port/portfolio.html

*** FULL CREDIT TO THE TOG IN QUESTION***

Its prevalent...
    07-29-2009, 05:23 AM
  • qbic
    a very bad skin
    by qbic
    What if you have to deal with a very bad skin with pimple by pimple?
    I usually apply some combination of D&B and frequency split to smooth the skin texture. But it takes a bit too much time I'd like to commit to it.

I'm not looking for a quick method 'how to end up with blurred...
    12-01-2010, 02:54 PM
  • RetWannabe
    Impossible skin
    by RetWannabe
    Hi,

This has probably been asked or discussed on this forum before. What do you do? You have an impossible image, really bad skin, almost no spot to source for healing or cloning. 1. How many of you have have a supply of facial textures that you've saved from previous retouches and...
    12-29-2010, 10:25 AM
  • drode
    Realistic skin smoothing (men)
    by drode
    I imagine this applies to men and women alike but with men the ultra smooth look is even more objectionable. This is a common task for me but I'll use one specific image as an example. Here's the basic setup.

I have a shot of a young man with acne and blotchy skin. In this particular case,...
    02-01-2011, 01:36 PM
  • Fishyesque
    Best skin retouching methods - What's your opinion?
    by Fishyesque
    What in your opinion is the best method for skin retouching? And why? And what I'm thinking of is not like.. plasticish look, but more natural. But still magazine sorta beautiful.. Sorry, I'm a bit confusing.
    Thanks
    Peter
    04-25-2007, 12:32 AM
Working...
X