Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful girl for retouching

Hi,

I've uploaded some 40 MPix studio images (good looking girl, dressed/topless/nudes). The images are model released, you can download them for retouching and use them for your portfolio as long as you provide me with the retouched final under the same conditions.

http://businessportraits.pass.us/amber/

Please email the retouched final (full resolution jpg) to [email protected]

Cheers,
    Markus

PS: Please note that the link will expire in 1 month.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Yolie
    Antique Girl
    by Yolie
    HIII! I've done a little bit of retouching before when I took journalism classes in high school. Lately I've become fascinated with antique photos and thought it'd be a great opportunity to start retouching again.

I've used a few tutorials found from google to get started on...
    04-26-2005, 06:02 AM
  • Graphirus
    Pretty girl for retouching practice
    by Graphirus
    Hello!

I am making another of my discarded pictures available to the forum members for practicing. Once again, if someone is interested just let me know and I'll give you a link to a full-res tiff file for you to play on.

PS. I would love to see really stunning works from...
    08-30-2011, 03:07 AM
  • PhotoGuyJames
    Girl on Bike...alittle grainy...
    by PhotoGuyJames
    what do you think??

03-27-2006, 12:15 AM
  • adrianablue
    New Girl on the "Retouching" block
    by adrianablue
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am a graphic designer who has found a love for retouching and thinking of a career change. Not sure yet if that's a good thing or not but I hope its a good thing. Any advice would be welcome! And if anyone has any high res photos that they need retouched I am...
    06-11-2010, 05:02 PM
  • Arcilent
    Images for Retouching
    by Arcilent
    Hi,

Can anyone please tell me a website(s) where I can buy high-res images that need to be retouched? I am interested in more jewelry, cutlery and models. I tried many stock photo websites, but all of them have the images that are already retouched.

I need these images...
    07-21-2007, 01:55 AM
Working...
X