Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help wanted with an image

Hello,
    I'm working on another image and have run into a bit of a snag. If you look at the right side of the image you will notice some hot areas I would like to tone down. I tried the clone brush but it doesn't really do a good job on large areas or at least the way I was using it didn't work very well. How can I tone down the bright area on the right side of the image? I know nothing about layers or any other sophisticated approach, you are talking to a rank amateur. Thank you for any and all help, here is the addy: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/raven4 ... 6.jpg.html

Tim

Re: Help wanted with an image

Tim, the address does not work for me...

If you use Photoshop you can post fairly large pictures which are under 100k using the 'save for web' function in Photoshop as described here:
    Size, Quality and/or Format your Attached Images.. (Click here)

How to attach Files/Images to your Posts or Threads:
    (Click here)

If you want to post a larger resolution that is over 100K then you can host your image elsewhere and attach a working link in the thread, but also please attach an under 100K version (so the thread remains useful in the future, regardless of external links).
    Other Hosts if you do not have your own site:
    ImageVenue.com (3Meg max, free) pixentral.com (2Meg max, free) photobucket.com (1 Meg max free, 5 Meg PRO) mediafire.com (100 Meg per file, free) post a link in the thread to the site that is hosting the larger image.

Comment

widgetinstance 175 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X